Translate

Thursday 25 September 2014

Life is Soccer

I started this blog after a friend suggested that I should. My love for soccer started in 2010, which was rejuvenated again during FIFA2014. This forum will be used to post my vies and comments on the events of soccer world and sometimes on other things that inspire me.

Please don't hesitate to comment and correct me if I put up something that's not the reality of how the event unfolded.
Enjoy, read, comment and share
"The ball is round, the game lasts ninety minutes,
and everything else is just theory."

Josef “Sepp” Herberger
(1897-1977: German football player and manager)
 
 
"Five days shalt thou labour, as the Bible says.
The seventh day is the Lord thy God’s.
The sixth day is for football.
"
John Anthony Burgess Wilson
(1917-1993: better known as Anthony Burgess, English writer)

No comments:

Post a Comment